Thoughts from the Chair
Only 5 days remain to submit you paper abstract to the annual conference!!
2018 ASEE Annual Conference – Abstracts Due Oct 16th
This is a friendly reminder that abstract submissions close on Monday, October 16.
The call for papers can be found at this link P12_ASEE2018_CallForPapers.
Consider presenting a 3-hour Sunday Workshop on a “Hot Topic” in P12 Engineering Education at this year’s ASEE Conference:
- Present your work to stakeholders: P12 educators, curriculum writers, professors of engineering education, STEM Center Directors, and more.
- Prepare to reach 20 – 30 of these stakeholders.
- Make it engaging and interactive, with hands-on components, technology, discussions, and presentations.
- Charge a small fee to support workshop costs
- Need some ideas? In the past, workshops have included:
- Maker Spaces as they relate to P12 Engineering Education
- Incorporation science-integrated engineering within the Next Generation Science Standards
Share your workshop idea with the PCEE program chair (deb.besser
Workshop abstracts are due October 30th.